WHY PROACTIVE INDUSTRIAL?
ProActive Industrial is a millwright, fabrication, and installation supplier of bulk handling equipment and more. From design, fabrication, installation, and asset management to preventative maintenance we’ve got you covered.
Proactive Industrial is very strong in service, and we strive to be there for our customers when they need us most. We offer 24 hour breakdown service to keep your business up and running.
Based on old fashioned values, utilizing latest technologies, and carefully picked partners, at Proactive Industrial Inc. we work hard to have happy customers every time.
Our design, fabrication and installation capabilities can help your next project be successful!
We’re committed to providing solutions that work the best for you.
Our staff members are highly skilled and have years of experience and certifications. But, their dedication to making sure your needs are met doesn’t just come from that, it comes from the ability to work well with others, caring about every job, and learning together. And it’s embraced and appreciated by all of our staff.
We hope to work with your company to provide the custom solutions you really need.
The very core of our business is to service our customers to keep them up and running at maximum up time. Whether that is a breakdown after hours service call, or designing a new piece of machinery, we take every work order seriously.
Everyone is different, has different views, therefore we cater to the individual company, to best suit their version, of what suits their needs and budget.
From complete maintenance programs, supplementing your existing maintenance personnel, or full turnkey installation projects, we do it all.
ASSET MANAGEMENT &
For our full maintenance contracts, and other service work, we utilize a very customized, powerful program which ensures impeccable record keeping, asset management, inventory management, PM management, and scheduling. This system has proven to be the most efficient of its kind, saving everyone time, and the worry of things being forgotten.
We provide thermal imaging services, to ensure no efficiency losses in your electrical system, no dangerous fire hazards, early bearing failure detection, steam systems health, and much more….
DESIGN / ENGINEERING
Our mechanical design team has significant experience in design and analysis of a wide variety of machines and structures.
Some recent examples include:
- Custom corn cutting machine
- Stainless steel bulk powder processing equipment
- Many different machine support frames
- Waste water processing equipment (stainless)
- Feed and grain handling equipment
- Facility expansions, including both equipment and building expansion
We are equipped with the latest design and analysis tools including SolidWorks, Solid Edge and Finite Element Analysis by Dassault.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete custom design projects
- 3D CAD modeling, including sheet metal, weldments and pipe routing
- Stress Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Fatigue Failure Analysis
The majority of our design experience is in the following industries:
– Pet food manufacturing
– Water treatment facilities
Our in-house analysis, combined with retained engineering, allows us to produce Sealed Engineering drawings, with a very short lead time. This allows projects to be released to fabrication much sooner, and in many cases shaves weeks and even months from the overall lead time. (depending on the size and scope of project)
For small, critically time sensitive projects, we can often provide same day or next day turnaround.
We always welcome your design and engineering challenges! Please contact us today with your needs, and we will be happy to provide further examples of how we can be your solutions partner.
We at Proactive Industrial are proud to have a diverse skilled fabrication team. Capabilities including, but not limited to:
- CWB certified welding: we are CWB Certified CSA W47.1 Division 2
- Our welding processes include:
- Some products we manufacture:
- Cement and aggregate Silos, conveyors, platforms, etc
- Stainless and carbon steel bulk powder handling systems.
- Food processing fabrications
- Feed manufacturing equipment: commercial grade bucket elevators, screw conveyors, drag chain conveyors, pneumatic conveying systems,
- Corn cutters
- Waste water tanks and equipment, stainless and Carbon steel fabrications
- Aluminum fabrications
- Rail car unloading equipment
- Paint : We apply high quality coatings in a variety of alkyd and epoxy finishes. Powder coated finishes are also available upon request
- Some other equipment at our facility:
- CNC Brake Press : for all your forming needs
- 10 ft shear
- Hydraulic H Frame Press
- Drilling machines
- Hydmech saw
- Other services: (Water jet cutting, Laser cutting, High definition plasma cutting, machining, and more)
- Our CAD Modeling capabilities, and design team, ensure efficient use of labour and equipment.
Our installation Millwrights have the experience and the resources to do the job right. We at Proactive, are very close nit and work hard on communication and detail. We focus much energy into ensuring the time spent, is of the best efficient use possible for the customers needs. Our staff is accustomed to taking the customer first approach, modifying from site to site, as to how much time and how much precision is needed for the job at hand.
Start-up and run-in monitoring is a strongpoint for us, as we are strong in mechanical equipment. This ensures we spent the time to eliminate as many bugs in the process, prior to start-up, as is possible.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime if there is anything we can help you with. Whether you’d like to discuss a potential project, or simply want some help and or opinions on a machine or process, we will do our best to give you the right answer, the right solution, the first time.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Shop Address: 84 Howard Ave Unit 1, Elmira Ontario N3B 2E1
Phone: (519) 669-0240
Fax: (519) 669-0155